Friday, July 2, 2010

Fourth of 7

Excellent. Being the 4th of July (very soon) and having wonderful weather is great. I love being outside. Sports, walking, beaching, grilling...all amazing benefits of summertime. And so, I would like to wish everybody a safe, and happy Independence Day.

Bleh. The amount of effort it takes me to blog is tremendous. I'm not sure it's even worth it. I'll sit here for 30 minutes straight, typing, deleting, browsing, thinking about stuff, trying to get something worthy of a whole post. I'm not cut out for this blogging deal. Too much work for me.

Although, I suppose that maybe that's just me. My opinions and thoughts: already out there. I don't have a hard time sharing them...except for in writing.

Quick update on my life since the last time I wrote:
  • I got a job. An amazing job doing biomedical engineering for a really great company.
  • I moved across the country to a place where I knew nobody, because I got this job. It has turned out way better than I could have ever hoped for.
  • My wife and I are still trying to figure out what it means to now be a resident of this place. We have great friends and a great church, but we still miss home, even after 10 months.
That's all I can think of for now. I'll try and make this little chat more regular.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...