Friday, April 10, 2009

Keep Your Fingers Crossed

My wife, the beautiful woman that she is, had an interview for a full-time librarian job this week.  Hold on, let me review all that has happened recently, that I haven't had a chance to tell you yet:
  1. My wife and I are currently living in different states so that I can work at my uncle's restaurant to help pay the bills.  This sucks.
  2. I guess that's all.
The job is in the state that we love best, and where we have a bunch of friends.  Additionally, there are a ton of job opportunities for me, having a large biotech industry in the area.  It would be really great to move back; we love it there, AND all of my family is in that state.
__________________________________________________

I'm also trying to fix my pickup.  I think my timing chain has worn a hole through the water pump housing, which is why I've got antifreeze in my oil and my engine overheats.  So I'm taking the whole thing apart...which should be pretty awesome.  I love working on cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...