Saturday, March 21, 2009

More Writing Ahead

The fact that I am trying to get my first paper published is quite exciting.  The fact that this is my first paper as first author is even better.  The worst part is trying to get my edits back from my old PI.

That this sort of response is typical of our entire 4 year relationship doesn't help much.  It's this sort of nonsense that turned me away from the academic career route in the first place.  I mean, my PI only had 5 grad students!

Oh well.  I suppose the good news is that I'm still interested in science and engineering.  PI's may break your balls, but (hopefully) they never break your will.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your paper! I am really interested in biomaterials science, btw...*jealousy* Love the blog and will be visiting in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...